Items noted during Town Council Meetings

For up-to-date public health information, please visit:

Educational Videos & Links

Arundo Invasive Species Informational Handout

Video: A Walk-Through: Arundo Removal Recipe

Utah’s Noxious Weeds

How to remove Goathead/Puncture Vine

Where can I access Ordinances, Forms, and Documents?

Please visit Town Ordinances, Town Resolutions, Town Forms and Applications or the Planning and Zoning Homepage for zoning-specific documents.

Questions about building in Bluff?

To obtain a building permit from San Juan County, applicants must first receive a Land Use Clearance (LUC) from the Town of Bluff Planning & Zoning Commission. After approval, the Commission will send the LUC to San Juan County. Please visit the Planning & Zoning page for full details.